Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Beginning


My journey began June 6, 2008; unbeknown to me. The day began with me tying up loose ends before heading on the road to Pittsburgh, PA to live with my fiance. It ended with me, still in Indiana, crying in my parents arms after he broke it off with me. It wasn't until October 2008 I decided I had to chose to begin living my life again.

My office decided to do a biggest loser challenge and I was quick to jump on board... my starting weight 329 pounds. I didn't want to lose weight by trying pills or potions because I know they don't work. I didn't want to start some fad diet or even change my eating because frankly, I love food. So I started exercising.

3 comments:

  1. I read somewhere it takes 30 days to make a habit stick. I decided on April 1, 2010 to exercise. For me its to walk 1 mile every day and every other day add some weights to it. Then have one day of rest. I love food also. I know right where your coming from. The best of luck on your journey and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I don't know why, but I teared up reading this. It's just so great. I know this blog is going to be good. I'm so proud of you Emily and you just look so much happier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok ive tried posting this three times so again i was saying that you should RUN all the way to PA and beat the crap outta him but you know what look at you now haha jokes on him..good job and i love your blog...rhymes with hog jog..lol

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete